Saturday 5 September 2015

Return of the MAC


Hello again!

Now, I love a little freebie as much as the next person, but when you can get a freebie for doing something that is also great for the planet, well, who could wish for more?!?!

So you can imagine my excitement when I sorted out my old stash of empty MAC makeup products and discovered I had a grand total of 12 items of packaging!!!!



For those of you who don't understand why I'm getting excited about rubbish, well let me enlighten you! For every 6 items of packaging (ie, compact, lipstick tube, eye shadow pot etc.) that you return to MAC, the lovely people who work there will GIVE you a FREE lipstick!! So the fact that I have 12 means ... you got it... 2 Free lipsticks!! 


I can't wait to go and have a look at their gorgeous colours and claim my 2 freebies! So my friends my advice to you is - don't chuck out your old packages, save them in a little bag in your wardrobe and before you know it, you too will be running back to MAC for your very own freebies and patting yourself on the back for all the good you have done for the planet! 

See you again soon xx

1 comment :